This multifunctional amplifier has a built in AC/DC digital voltmeter, selectable audio filters, and an extremely wide dynamic range.
Balanced and Unbalanced high impedance inputs provide connectivity to to a variety of suspect wiring.
The CMA-100 also provides a bias voltage adjustable between -14.5V and +14.5V DC that is used to activate possible devices that are voltage or current sensitive. The bias generator is compatible with most types of line conditions.
All of these functions employ a sophisticated automatic gain control circuit that is superior to most audio amplifiers.
- Input Impedance: 50k balanced
- Common Mode Rejection: >75dB
- Maximum Usable Input: 31V p-p
- Preamp Auto attenuator: 0 to -40 dB ( with overload warning LED )
- Manual Gain Control: 0, 25, 50, 75, 100 dB
- Headphone Gain Control: 0 to 15 dB
- Maximum System Gain: 115 dB manual mode, 120 dB in Auto Mode
- Frequency Response: 25 Hz to 44Khz
- High Pass Filter: 320Hz to 44kHz
- Low Pass Filter: 25Hz to 3.2kHz
- Band Pass Filter: 320Hz to 3.2kHz
- Headphone Audio Output
- Line-Out Audio Output: 600
- Bias Control: 0 to +/-14.5V DC, 5mA max ( over current protected, input impedance is reduced to 3.6k ohms when bias is active )
- Digital Voltmeter: 3.5 Digit, auto zero, auto polarity, +/-199.9V AC/DC
- Power On/Low Battery LED ( LED off @ 6.0V )
- Battery: 9V Alkaline ( 5 - 30 Hrs typical run time )
- Maximum Input voltage: 250V AC/DC
- Leakage Resistance to Case: >10M
- Size: 7.3"(184.4mm) x 2.75"(69.8mm) x 1.75"(44.5mm)
- Weight: 12.1 oz (343g)
Back to Equipment