The TALAN Telephone and Line Analyzer provides a complete integrated suite of tools to analyse, inspect, and test digital telephone lines (and other wiring) for taps and other eavesdropping devices.
The TALAN incorporates several types of telephone line tests including common tests such as voltage, current, resistance, and capacitance tests, as well as new technology such as line NLJD, FDR (Frequency Domain Reflectometry), and digital demodulation into a single piece of equipment.
Additionally, the TALAN utilises an automatic internal pair switching matrix to automatically perform tests on all pair combinations. The ability to perform several different tests allows the user to compare the results of multiple tests on multiple phone lines, quickly identifying any potentially threatening anomalies.
The TALAN represents a new breakthrough in telephone line testing. Currently there is no other product available with the same capabilities.
- Combines multiple testing capabilities into a single piece of equipment
- Automatic internal pair switching matrix performs tests on all pair combinations
- Quickly performs common test functions including:
- Multimeter tests (voltage, current, resistance, capacitance)
- RF Broadband Detector (up to 8GHz)
- Spectrum Analyzer (up to 85MHz)
- High Gain Audio Amplifier
- Bias Generator ±80 VDC
- Audio Oscilloscope with active input (20Hz to 20KHz)
Back to Equipment