OSCOR is a microprocessor controlled counter surveillance system with a custom designed built-in spectrum analyzer that can operate automatically storing all encountered signals and spectrum traces in memory for later review and comparison. Designed to detect all major types of audio and video RF transmitters (even frequency-hopping, burst/packet, and spread spectrum), including carrier current and infrared. The OSCOR is the industry standard in eavesdropping detection equipment.
- OSCOR PC Software for enhanced spectrum analysis, storing signal and trace databases, and spectrum comparisons including RF mapping, provides the capability for permanent profiles of sweep environments and the ability to generate reports and graphs.
- Automatic Threat Correlation. The patented OSCOR correlator provides signal classification by correlating the demodulated audio of a received signal to the ambient noises of an environment.
- Automatic Signal and Trace Scanning and Logging. Only the OSCOR provides an automatic solution to rapidly logging and classifying all the signals of your environment. A quick reference guide provides a single chart that completely defines the programming process.
- Built-in automatically switched antenna array. Foldout antenna panel automatically selects the proper antenna with no connections required. Pre-amp provides maximum sensitivity for the proper input. No un-reliable cable connections or mismatched antenna inputs.
- Sonic ranging and triangulation to pinpoint bug locations. Using the Patented Threat Locating System, a bugging device can be readily found with no destructive searches. The Triangulate and Locate option uses sonic ranging to locate a threatening microphone.
- The OSCOR provides detailed signal analysis capabilities with a complete built-in suite of audio demodulators and IF bandwidth selections. The audio demodulators include FM wideband, FM narrowband, AM wideband, AM narrowband, Sub-carrier, Single Sideband, and IF bandwidths 250 kHz, 15 kHz, and 6 kHz.
- Built-in video monitors display images received on transmitted signals for protection against covert video transmitters. Supported video formats include NTSC, PAL, and SECAM. This feature is not included in the basic unit.
- Built-in printer for hard-copy printouts. The OSCOR built-in thermal printer provides a user with the ability to generate printouts of important sweep data.
- Removable Programme chip for ease of upgrading software. When a new OSCOR upgrade comes out, simply contact us to request a new programme key.
- PC Interface and Remote Control of the OSCOR. The OSCOR PC interface software provides the capability to create permanent database profiles of sweep environments, generate professional reports and graphs.
Back to Equipment