The Wolfhound Pro is a precision, handheld wireless high speed scanning receiver specifically tuned to the RF signature of common cellular telephones. It utilises a multi-band direction finding antenna system to locate cellular telephones and radio frequency bugs operating on the GSM networks. It can also pinpoint and locate the cellular telephone or the GSM bug within a radius of 50 meters. With mobile telephones ever getting smaller they are increasingly being used in areas where they are forbidden.
- Receiver design boasts a dynamic range of -60 dB with user settable sensitivity;
- User selectable up to -50dBm with a resolution of 2dB for detection in a noisy environment (typical of prisons);
- Selectivity rejection of at least 50 dB at 1 MHz from the uplink frequency bands provides high immunity from false triggering caused by base stations, personal communication devices and other sources of interference;
- Integrated logging capability with built-in nonvolatile memory and real time clock allows the user to record and time-stamp every detected cell phone transmission;
- Internal storage provided to download (via included USB port) records to a PC for further analysis;
- User selectable mobile frequency bands allow the same unit to be used around the world - USA, European and South African mobile uplink bands are supported;
- Integrated laser-assisted directional antenna (green 532 nanometer laser, 15 meter minimum span),
- Internal Li-ION battery runtime of 4+ hours.
Please feel free to contact us for a brochure!
Back to Equipment